Permission to use website
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website for your own personal and non-commercial use, providing
that such printing is not systematic or excessive;
- stream audio and video files from our website using the media player on our website;
- use our website services by means of a web browser
subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Except as expressly permitted by Section 4.1 or the other provisions of these terms and
conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to
- You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes; you must not use
our website for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise
modify any material on our website.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
- Notwithstanding Section 5, you may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form
to any person.
- We reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to our website, to areas of our website
and/or to functionality upon our website. We may, for example, suspend access to the website
during server maintenance or when we update the website. You must not circumvent or bypass,
or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on the website.